You can lower your car insurance premium in many ways that you may not be aware of. These include:
1. Get married, especially if you are a young man below 29.
2. Drive a sensible and safe automobile.
3. Be smart! A good student certificate (Average grades of B or better) will reduce rates for both young women and men.
4. For older drivers, living in a retirement community will reduce your rates.
5. Taking an approved driver safety course (AARP Defensive Driving Course for those over 55) or (A Driver Training Course for young drivers) will reduce your rates in most cases.
6. Finally, maintain a driving history free of tickets and accidents.