Here are some good reminders on how you can keep your home safe during the colder temperatures.
1. Keep garage doors closed, especially if there are water supply lines in or near the garage.
2. Open kitchen and bathroom doors so warmer air circulates around pipes in those areas.
3. When it is very cold outside, open faucets to a trickle to prevent the pipes from freezing.
4. If you normally have your thermometer set to drop the temperature at night, temporarily suspend that to help prevent your pipes from freezing and subsequently bursting.
5. If you are going away set your heat to no less than 55 degrees Fahrenheit along with keeping your cabinet doors open.
We are no more than a phone call or email away! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Phone: (401) 421-0100 Fax: (401) 421-2376