Biking is fun, healthy and good transportation as well. But remember, it’s not a toy, it’s a real vehicle.
Basic Safe Riding Tips
1. Wear a properly fitted bicycle helmet
2. Ride a correctly sized and well fitted bicycle. Specialty retail bike stores are usually willing to help with adjustments and fitting.
3. Check your bike before each ride. Much like a pilot checks his plane before taking off you need to check tires, brakes, gears, lights and other gear.
4. Avoid road hazards. Potholes, glass, leaves and animals are all hazards to avoid.
5. Try to see and be seen. Wear bright or florescent clothing and use reflectors and lights on your bike.
We are no more than a phone call or email away! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Phone: (401) 421-0100 Fax: (401) 421-2376