- Do you know that you are more than 20 times more likely to get into an accident if you are texting while driving?
- Change the batteries in your smoke and CO detectors when you do your spring cleaning.
- Go into your attic and check for wet spots or discolorations. They are signs of roof leaks in their early stages.
- Vacuum your dryer vents at least once each year. The lint in it can be a risk for fire.
- Clean and vacuum the coils of your refrigerator and freezer for improved operating efficiency and lower electric bills.
- Replace your furnace and air-conditioning air filters in the spring and fall – more often if necessary for good air flow.
We are no more than a phone call or email away! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Phone: (401) 421-0100 Fax: (401) 421-2376