You probably will not think of saving important documents when a storm approaches. Those preparations can be made in advance by put important documents in a fire and water-proof safe.
Here is a list to start with:
- Birth certificates
- Deeds and titles for houses, cars, boats, RV’s and anything else that you need to be able to prove ownership of.
- Social Security cards, insurance policies, Wills and Living Wills
- Household inventory; a list of contents for your home
- Photographs or videos of the contents of each room
- Photographs of high value items, such as jewelry, paintings and collectibles
We are no more than a phone call or email away! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Phone: (401) 421-0100 Fax: (401) 421-2376