If you’ve found yourself in the unfortunate scenario of being in a car accident, and if you’re not seriously hurt, be sure to take these measures.
- Stop Immediately – don’t block traffic and warn those approaching.
- Shut down your vehicle to reduce fire hazard.
- Help injured parties first, then contact the police.
- Take down the license numbers of other vehicles.
- Get names and addresses of all persons involved and any witnesses.
- Exchange information from drivers licenses.
- Make a sketch if the scene.
- Don’t accept a claim offer settlement in haste.
- File a written report with the police.
- Finally, notify your insurance company and agent.
We are no more than a phone call or email away! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service.
Phone: (401) 421-0100 Fax: (401) 421-2376