Each year, when you think of doing a spring cleaning in your home, you should also do a spring checkup on your car. After all, your car just took you through the winter, hopefully without mishap.
Now, is your turn for a little pay back with some TLC.
These seven simple things will do the trick.
- Wash your car, including spraying the undercarriage to remove the salt and dirt accumulations.
- Check your tires for wear and replace any that need it. Balance and align them if indicated.
- Refill your washer fluids.
- Look to see if an oil change is due and complete it if necessary.
- Take a drive on good roads to see if everything seems to be in good shape.
- Vacuum your car and get rid of the winter’s accumulation of junk that many of us have.
- Make sure your registration and inspections are all up to date.
- These are simple things but will make your car ownership more enjoyable and possibly even extend its life.
If you have questions, call Burns & Cotter, Inc. and ask us to help.
Phone: (401) 421-0100 Fax: (401) 421-2376