Businessowners:  If you have a business in your home you may need a special policy to cover the business’ Property and Liability

Automobile:  If you have antique or classic automobiles you can insure it with a very low cost policy designed specifically for it.

Homeowners:  If you have buildings besides your home on your property you may need to increase the coverage in your Homeowner’s Policy for Other Structures

Automobile:  Driving your car is probably the most dangerous thing most of us ever do; is your Liability coverage high enough?

Boat owners:  Liability for a small boat may be covered under your Homeowner’s Policy. Let us help you determine if it is.